- The reception is open daily until 21.00, after that check-in through Harry’s Pub until midnight.
- Breakfast is served Mon–Fri 7-9, Sat–Sun 8-10.
- Buffet lunch Mon-Fri 10.30-15.00.
- Â la carte Mon-Fri 15.00-22.00, Sat & Sun 12-22.00. In january and february the restaurant closes at 20.00. The kitchen closes one hour before the restauranrt closes.
- A la carte
- 01.01-31.12.2016, Mon-Thu 16–24, Fri-Sat 16-02, Sun 16-24
Hotel Kalkstrand in Pargas is a popular oasis for food lovers and a comfortable venue for meetings, with facilities large enough to accommodate also bigger groups. For families travelling in the archipelago, Kalkstrand offers an ideal rest stop.
The light and spacious rooms are big enough to comfortably hold an extra bed if needed. Guests will find plenty of things to do in the vicinity of the hotel. You can walk around the center of Pargas and find wonderful little shops, coffee houses and the Pargas Marina. Pargas has a lot of activities to offer for families: minigolf, bowling, golf... or you can just relax on the hotel beach.
All the rooms have bathroom, television, hairdryer, wireless internet and some of the rooms have sea view.
Hotel Kalkstrand has spacious and fully equipped meeting and exhibition facilities. The terrace and lawn are facing the sea.
- Open: All year round
- Rooms: 38.
- Price: 80€/single room, 100€/double room and extra bed 25€/person.
- Meeting facilities: 4.
- Adress: Rantatie 1, 21600 Parainen, Finland.
- Tel: Strandbo sales +358 20 733 2020 (8-16.00), Harry’s Pub +358-50-3798171 (16-22.00).
- Tel: Restaurant Malmen direct 02-458 5555
- Location on map.
- Restaurant Malmen.
- Harry´s Pub.
- Book now!